Sunday, March 1, 2009

IPOD Touch 8Gb!

Went to NATAS Travel Fair yesterday to book my honeymoon for June this year. Finally got that one settled. Yay! We are going to USA (LA, LV, SF, Grand Canyon etc)!! Woohoo!! But the package price is slightly above what we were expecting though. Well, you pay for what you want and SIA is one of the top airlines in the world mah. Haha.

Anyway, after we booked the package and paid using my mum's Mastercard (of course we will pay her back!), we got a chance for a instant lucky dip thing. Guess what, I won a IPOD Touch 8Gb! Haha. The person in charge was like so stunned when he saw I won the big prize. I think he took a step backwards even. Haha. Of course I was happy to receive such a prize. I went home and immediately updated the firmware to get the installer software for my IPOD Touch just like what my wife did. Need to pay for the updating by the way.. While the IPOD Touch was updating, I thought to myself. Eh, normally people use mp3 players while commuting on public transport. I got car leh, so like no much chance to use lor. So, I am thinking of selling it. Anyone interested can contact me, ya? Price can negotiate de. :)

No comments: