Monday, June 1, 2009

Just Married..

Just finished my wedding dinner last Saturday, 30th May. Feeling so relieved now! So glad everything turned out well! Many thanks to all who came for my wedding, helped out in my wedding in a way or another and of course, my 'brothers' who braved all the fire and rain with me during the gate crashing! Next time you all wedding, I sure will support and be your brother if you all need help, no questions asked! :)

Life after ROM solemnisation ceremony, had pretty much been the same with my wife and I still living separately in our parents' place. However, life after the customary dinner is truly different and I believe I have yet to see everything yet, expecting more changes, more compromise will have to be made along the way! Months and months of preparations finally drew to a close on Saturday amidst the blessings of so many friends and relatives from near and far. I was truly touched during the wedding dinner. Thanks to everyone once again!

Next item on my agenda list, honeymoon! :D

No comments: