Monday, September 14, 2009

Wedding 1st anniversary!

Today marks exactly 1 year from the day of my ROM. Time flies! I still can recall not long ago that my wife and I were hunting around for the best wedding photography package, ROM location, actual day wedding banquet location, solemniser etc. I can't even recall how many hotels we went to for finding the most ideal location. Haha. Subsequently earlier this year, I was in the midst of wedding preparations with all the dismantling of the furniture in my bedroom to make space for the new furniture, getting our current furniture and the list goes on.. Now, all that work is done and we are happily together with each other. Hehe. All that effort has been worth it! I love you dear! We will have many more wedding anniversaries to come in the future! :)

No comments: